EDGEWORX Scaffolding: Helping connect the Auckland Inland Port
- Delivery and Set Up, and Dismantling: Everything on time, as ordered.
- A fully compliant and engineered system which will reduce your customers risk of accidents and delays and eliminate their risk of fines for non-compliance.
- Competitive Pricing with no surprises: Our pricing is for the delivery, installation, certification and dismantling of the system with hire rates included or priced separately.
- Flexible System: We provide a complete scaffold service to meet your customers requirements. We use our own bracket system; H Frames; Proscaf; Tube and Clip
- Total Peace of mind: Edgeworx will not only provide a hassle free professional service but your customers can be comfortable in knowing that by using our system, their builders and subbies are working safely at heights.
We’re always punctual
As a building company, we know you run a tight schedule with lots of moving parts. When a contractor fails to show as promised, the domino effect on other contractors can throw the entire project out of whack. We won’t do that to you. We will be there, as promised.
A building schedule is a moving target. You make your plans, but things happen that throw a spanner in the works. When they do, you need your contractors to do what they can to accommodate the new schedule. At Edgeworx, we will do everything possible to fit in.
Being in the dark is a distinct disadvantage when making scheduling decisions. To coordinate things accurately, you need all the information in. Edgeworx is big on communication. We keep you in the loop on everything that pertains to our work.
We are priced right
You have budget constraints to stay within and margins to protect. Edgeworx understands that, which is why our costs are worked to stay within the boundaries that you set. Are we the cheapest? No, but we’re sharp.